Star Warship is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Star Warship from your PCGameHitZone.com
. Further information on GameHitZone.com can be found here
. You can get more details on Star Warship at http://www.gamehitzone.com/
. Star Warship is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GameHitZone.com\StarWarship folder, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for removing Star Warship is C:\Program Files (x86)\GameHitZone.com\StarWarship\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.47 MB (2585264 bytes) on disk and is called StarWarship.exe.
The executable files below are part of Star Warship. They occupy about 5.76 MB (6040445
bytes) on disk.
- StarWarship.exe (2.47 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.20 MB)
- StarWarship.exe (2.10 MB)
Star Warship is a program by GameHitZone.com. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Star Warship is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Star Warship with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Star Warship or simply activate the Search field and type in "Star Warship". If it exists on your system the Star Warship program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Star Warship in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Star Warship, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Star Warship:
- The software company is: http://www.gamehitzone.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GameHitZone.com\StarWarship\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Star Warship.
8. After uninstalling Star Warship, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Star Warship that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Star Warship with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Star Warship by GameHitZone.com from your PC, we are not saying that Star Warship by GameHitZone.com is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Star Warship in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-12 22:50:59.017