Star Wars The Old Republic
Star Wars The Old Republic is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic from your PCBioware/EA
. Further information on Bioware/EA can be seen here
. Detailed information about Star Wars The Old Republic can be seen at http://www.swtor.com
. Star Wars The Old Republic is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\BioWare\Star Wars - The Old Republic directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\ProgramData\BitRaider\brwc.exe id=swtor_swtor -bruninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic. launcher.exe is the Star Wars The Old Republic's main executable file and it takes around 3.26 MB (3423160 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Star Wars The Old Republic. They take an average of 54.53 MB (57179624
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- brwc_swtor.exe (7.81 MB)
- FixLauncher.exe (13.40 MB)
- launcher.exe (3.26 MB)
- launcherDiag.exe (273.25 KB)
- launcherRestartMsg.exe (73.75 KB)
- vc2008redist_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
- swtor.exe (25.69 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Star Wars The Old Republic. Click on the links below for other Star Wars The Old Republic versions:
...click to view all...
Star Wars The Old Republic is an application marketed by the software company Bioware/EA. Some computer users try to erase it. This can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Star Wars The Old Republic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Star Wars The Old Republic from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Star Wars The Old Republic or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Star Wars The Old Republic". The Star Wars The Old Republic application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Star Wars The Old Republic in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Star Wars The Old Republic, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Star Wars The Old Republic:
- The software company is: http://www.swtor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgramData\BitRaider\brwc.exe id=swtor_swtor -bruninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Star Wars The Old Republic.
8. After removing Star Wars The Old Republic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Star Wars The Old Republic that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Star Wars The Old Republic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Star Wars The Old Republic by Bioware/EA from your PC, we are not saying that Star Wars The Old Republic by Bioware/EA is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Star Wars The Old Republic in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-11 09:34:56.150