Star Wars The Old Republic
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic from your systemBioware/EA
. More info about Bioware/EA can be found here
. You can get more details on Star Wars The Old Republic at http://www.swtor.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\BioWare\Star Wars - The Old Republic directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. Star Wars The Old Republic's entire uninstall command line is C:\programdata\bitraider\brwc.exe id=swtor_swtor -bruninstall. launcher.exe is the Star Wars The Old Republic's primary executable file and it occupies close to 3.80 MB (3981656 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Star Wars The Old Republic. They occupy 47.38 MB (49684440
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- brwc_swtor.exe (4.30 MB)
- FixLauncher.exe (13.40 MB)
- launcher.exe (3.80 MB)
- launcherDiag.exe (272.81 KB)
- launcherRestartMsg.exe (73.81 KB)
- swtor.exe (25.54 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Star Wars The Old Republic. For other Star Wars The Old Republic versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Star Wars The Old Republic is a program offered by the software company Bioware/EA. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Star Wars The Old Republic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Star Wars The Old Republic from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Star Wars The Old Republic or simply click the Search feature and type in "Star Wars The Old Republic". If it exists on your system the Star Wars The Old Republic program will be found very quickly. After you click Star Wars The Old Republic in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Star Wars The Old Republic, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Star Wars The Old Republic:
- The publisher is: http://www.swtor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\programdata\bitraider\brwc.exe id=swtor_swtor -bruninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Star Wars The Old Republic.
8. After removing Star Wars The Old Republic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Star Wars The Old Republic that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Star Wars The Old Republic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Star Wars The Old Republic by Bioware/EA from your PC, nor are we saying that Star Wars The Old Republic by Bioware/EA is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Star Wars The Old Republic in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-28 14:19:15.937