Star Wars The Old Republic
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Star Wars The Old Republic for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic from your PCBioware/EA
. You can find out more on Bioware/EA or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.swtor.com
if you want to read more on Star Wars The Old Republic on Bioware/EA's page. Star Wars The Old Republic is typically set up in the C:\program files (x86)\electronic arts\bioware\star wars - the old republic directory, regulated by the user's decision. C:\program files (x86)\electronic arts\bioware\star wars - the old republic\BitRaider\bin\brwc.exe id=swtor_swtor -bruninstall is the full command line if you want to remove Star Wars The Old Republic. The program's main executable file is titled launcher.exe and occupies 7.13 MB (7477632 bytes).
Star Wars The Old Republic installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 49.28 MB (51669248
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- brwc.exe (7.81 MB)
- launcher.exe (7.13 MB)
- launcherDiag.exe (272.95 KB)
- launcherRestartMsg.exe (73.45 KB)
- BRException.exe (222.70 KB)
- swtor.exe (25.96 MB)
The current web page applies to Star Wars The Old Republic version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Star Wars The Old Republic:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and registry data can not be removed when you are trying to remove Star Wars The Old Republic from your PC.The files below are left behind on your disk by Star Wars The Old Republic when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\BioWare\Uninstall Star Wars - The Old Republic.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\BioWare\Star Wars-The Old Republic
Star Wars The Old Republic is a program marketed by the software company Bioware/EA. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Star Wars The Old Republic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Star Wars The Old Republic from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Star Wars The Old Republic or simply activate the Search field and type in "Star Wars The Old Republic". If it exists on your system the Star Wars The Old Republic program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Star Wars The Old Republic in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Star Wars The Old Republic, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Star Wars The Old Republic:
- The publisher is: http://www.swtor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\program files (x86)\electronic arts\bioware\star wars - the old republic\BitRaider\bin\brwc.exe id=swtor_swtor -bruninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic.
8. After uninstalling Star Wars The Old Republic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Star Wars The Old Republic which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Star Wars The Old Republic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Star Wars The Old Republic by Bioware/EA from your PC, nor are we saying that Star Wars The Old Republic by Bioware/EA is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Star Wars The Old Republic supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-10-28 19:35:56.193