Star Wars The Old Republic
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic from your PCBioware/EA
. More information about Bioware/EA can be seen here
. You can get more details about Star Wars The Old Republic at http://www.swtor.com
. Star Wars The Old Republic is usually installed in the C:\program files (x86)\electronic arts\bioware\star wars - the old republic directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. Star Wars The Old Republic's full uninstall command line is C:\program files (x86)\electronic arts\bioware\star wars - the old republic\BitRaider\bin\brwc.exe id=swtor_swtor -bruninstall. launcher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 7.67 MB (8045584 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Star Wars The Old Republic. They occupy about 49.54 MB (51943983
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- brwc_swtor.exe (7.81 MB)
- launcher.exe (7.67 MB)
- launcherDiag.exe (273.25 KB)
- launcherRestartMsg.exe (73.75 KB)
- BRException.exe (222.70 KB)
- brwc.exe (7.81 MB)
- swtor.exe (25.68 MB)
This data is about Star Wars The Old Republic version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find below a few links to other Star Wars The Old Republic versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Star Wars The Old Republic we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Star Wars The Old Republic's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\EA\BioWare\Star Wars - The Old Republic
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\BioWare\Uninstall Star Wars - The Old Republic.exe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\EA\BioWare\Star Wars - The Old Republic\Star Wars - The Old Republic.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\EA\BioWare\Star Wars - The Old Republic\SWTOR Customer Support.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\EA\BioWare\Star Wars - The Old Republic\Uninstall Star Wars - The Old Republic.lnk
Additional values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\BioWare\Star Wars-The Old Republic
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\F:\Star Wars-The Old Republic\swtor\retailclient\swtor.exe
Star Wars The Old Republic is an application released by the software company Bioware/EA. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. This is hard because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Star Wars The Old Republic or simply activate the Search field and type in "Star Wars The Old Republic". If it is installed on your PC the Star Wars The Old Republic application will be found very quickly. After you click Star Wars The Old Republic in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Star Wars The Old Republic, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Star Wars The Old Republic:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.swtor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\program files (x86)\electronic arts\bioware\star wars - the old republic\BitRaider\bin\brwc.exe id=swtor_swtor -bruninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic.
8. After uninstalling Star Wars The Old Republic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Star Wars The Old Republic which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Star Wars The Old Republic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic by Bioware/EA from your computer, we are not saying that Star Wars The Old Republic by Bioware/EA is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 02:06:15.110