Star Wars: The Old Republic
This web page is about Star Wars: The Old Republic for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Star Wars: The Old Republic from your PCElectronic Arts, Inc.
. You can read more on Electronic Arts, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.ea.com
if you want to read more on Star Wars: The Old Republic on Electronic Arts, Inc.'s page. Star Wars: The Old Republic is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Star Wars - The Old Republic directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. Star Wars: The Old Republic's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\Star Wars-The Old Republic\Cleanup.exe. Star Wars: The Old Republic's primary file takes around 524.84 KB (537440 bytes) and is called Cleanup.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Star Wars: The Old Republic. They take about 524.84 KB (537440
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Star Wars: The Old Republic version 22.214.171.124
alone. For more Star Wars: The Old Republic versions please click below:
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Star Wars: The Old Republic.Registry that is not removed:
Star Wars: The Old Republic is a program marketed by the software company Electronic Arts, Inc.. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY approach to erase Star Wars: The Old Republic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Star Wars: The Old Republic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Star Wars: The Old Republic or simply click the Search feature and type in "Star Wars: The Old Republic". If it exists on your system the Star Wars: The Old Republic app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Star Wars: The Old Republic in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Star Wars: The Old Republic, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Star Wars: The Old Republic:
- The software company is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\Star Wars-The Old Republic\Cleanup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Star Wars: The Old Republic.
8. After removing Star Wars: The Old Republic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Star Wars: The Old Republic that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Star Wars: The Old Republic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Star Wars: The Old Republic by Electronic Arts, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Star Wars: The Old Republic by Electronic Arts, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Star Wars: The Old Republic in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 10:48:53.753