Star Wars The Old Republic
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic from your computerBioware/EA
. You can find out more on Bioware/EA or check for application updates here
. More details about the software Star Wars The Old Republic can be found at http://www.swtor.com
. Star Wars The Old Republic is typically set up in the C:\program files (x86)\electronic arts\bioware\star wars - the old republic folder, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Star Wars The Old Republic is C:\program files (x86)\electronic arts\bioware\star wars - the old republic\BitRaider\bin\brwc.exe id=swtor_swtor -bruninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled launcher.exe and it has a size of 3.26 MB (3423160 bytes).
Star Wars The Old Republic is comprised of the following executables which occupy 45.11 MB (47301737
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- brwc.exe (7.81 MB)
- launcher.exe (3.26 MB)
- launcherDiag.exe (273.25 KB)
- launcherRestartMsg.exe (73.75 KB)
- BRException.exe (222.70 KB)
- swtor.exe (25.66 MB)
This page is about Star Wars The Old Republic version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below a few links to other Star Wars The Old Republic releases:
...click to view all...
Star Wars The Old Republic is a program by Bioware/EA. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. This can be hard because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Star Wars The Old Republic from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Star Wars The Old Republic or simply click the Search feature and type in "Star Wars The Old Republic". If it exists on your system the Star Wars The Old Republic program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Star Wars The Old Republic in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Star Wars The Old Republic, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Star Wars The Old Republic:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.swtor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\program files (x86)\electronic arts\bioware\star wars - the old republic\BitRaider\bin\brwc.exe id=swtor_swtor -bruninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic.
8. After removing Star Wars The Old Republic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Star Wars The Old Republic which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Star Wars The Old Republic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Star Wars The Old Republic by Bioware/EA from your PC, nor are we saying that Star Wars The Old Republic by Bioware/EA is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Star Wars The Old Republic in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-09-18 07:47:17.733