Star Wars: Jedi Academy
Star Wars: Jedi Academy is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Star Wars: Jedi Academy from your PCLucasArts
. Further information on LucasArts can be found here
. Star Wars: Jedi Academy is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars - Jedi Academy directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for removing Star Wars: Jedi Academy is "C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars - Jedi Academy\UninstHelper.exe\" /autouninstall swacademy. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.19 MB (2298475 bytes) on disk and is titled jasp.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Star Wars: Jedi Academy. They occupy about 5.25 MB (5507765
bytes) on disk.
- UninstHelper.exe (57.77 KB)
- jamp.exe (2.52 MB)
- jasp.exe (2.19 MB)
- ReactorActivate.exe (409.23 KB)
- Uninstal.exe (82.72 KB)
This web page is about Star Wars: Jedi Academy version 1.01
Star Wars: Jedi Academy is a program by the software company LucasArts. Some computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to remove Star Wars: Jedi Academy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Star Wars: Jedi Academy using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Star Wars: Jedi Academy or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Star Wars: Jedi Academy". If it exists on your system the Star Wars: Jedi Academy application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Star Wars: Jedi Academy in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Star Wars: Jedi Academy, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Star Wars: Jedi Academy.
8. After removing Star Wars: Jedi Academy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Star Wars: Jedi Academy that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Star Wars: Jedi Academy using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Star Wars: Jedi Academy by LucasArts from your computer, nor are we saying that Star Wars: Jedi Academy by LucasArts is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Star Wars: Jedi Academy supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 07:55:34.220