Star Navigator 19_17
Star Navigator 19_17 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Star Navigator 19_17 from your computerDelivered by Citrix
. More data about Delivered by Citrix can be seen here
. Star Navigator 19_17 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin folder, regulated by the user's choice. Star Navigator 19_17's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin\SelfServiceUninstaller.exe -u "xendesktop-9157c17c@@CXEAMC.Star Navigator 19_17". SelfService.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 3.01 MB (3153800 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Star Navigator 19_17. They occupy 3.24 MB (3398176
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (144.88 KB)
- SelfService.exe (3.01 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (52.88 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (40.88 KB)
The current web page applies to Star Navigator 19_17 version 1.0
Star Navigator 19_17 is a program released by Delivered by Citrix. Some people choose to remove this program. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to remove Star Navigator 19_17 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Star Navigator 19_17 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Star Navigator 19_17 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Star Navigator 19_17". If it is installed on your PC the Star Navigator 19_17 app will be found very quickly. When you select Star Navigator 19_17 in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Star Navigator 19_17, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Star Navigator 19_17.
8. After removing Star Navigator 19_17, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Star Navigator 19_17 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Star Navigator 19_17 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Star Navigator 19_17 by Delivered by Citrix from your computer, nor are we saying that Star Navigator 19_17 by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Star Navigator 19_17 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-26 21:40:12.383