Star Master is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Star Master from your systemAlawar Entertainment Inc.
. More data about Alawar Entertainment Inc. can be seen here
. Usually the Star Master application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Atarata Games\Star Master folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Star Master is C:\Program Files (x86)\Atarata Games\Star Master\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 563.36 KB (576880 bytes) on disk and is titled Star Master.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Star Master. They take 11.94 MB (12519377
bytes) on disk.
- Star Master.exe (563.36 KB)
- Star Master.wrp.exe (11.00 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (403.09 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Star Master.
Star Master is an application by Alawar Entertainment Inc.. Some people decide to remove it. This can be hard because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Star Master is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Star Master from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Star Master or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Star Master". If it exists on your system the Star Master program will be found very quickly. When you click Star Master in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Star Master, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Star Master.
8. After uninstalling Star Master, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Star Master which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Star Master using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Star Master by Alawar Entertainment Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Star Master by Alawar Entertainment Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Star Master supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 08:04:45.043