Star Dust 1.0
Star Dust 1.0 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Star Dust 1.0 from your PCFreeGamia, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on FreeGamia, Inc.. Please open http://www.FreeGamia.com
if you want to read more on Star Dust 1.0 on FreeGamia, Inc.'s page. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Star Dust directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files\Star Dust\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Star Dust 1.0. Game.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 9.92 MB (10397589 bytes) on disk.
Star Dust 1.0 is comprised of the following executables which take 30.38 MB (31854220
bytes) on disk:
- FreeGamiaGamePlayerSetup.exe (1.51 MB)
- Game.exe (9.92 MB)
- StarDust.exe (18.27 MB)
- unins000.exe (704.40 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Star Dust 1.0.
Star Dust 1.0 is a program released by the software company FreeGamia, Inc.. Some people want to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Star Dust 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Star Dust 1.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Star Dust 1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Star Dust 1.0". The Star Dust 1.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Star Dust 1.0 in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Star Dust 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Star Dust 1.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.FreeGamia.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Star Dust\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Star Dust 1.0.
8. After removing Star Dust 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Star Dust 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Star Dust 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Star Dust 1.0 by FreeGamia, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Star Dust 1.0 by FreeGamia, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Star Dust 1.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-28 08:30:33.483