Star Defender Pack
This page contains complete information on how to remove Star Defender Pack for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Star Defender Pack from your computerWildTangent
. Further information on WildTangent can be seen here
. More data about the software Star Defender Pack can be found at http://support.wildgames.com
. Star Defender Pack is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\StarDefenderPack directory, regulated by the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\StarDefenderPack\uninstall\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Star Defender Pack. The program's main executable file is called StarDefenderBundle-WT.exe and it has a size of 1.31 MB (1375408 bytes).
Star Defender Pack contains of the executables below. They take 2.21 MB (2319128
bytes) on disk.
- StarDefenderBundle-WT.exe (1.31 MB)
- StarDefenderBundle.exe (364.00 KB)
- stardefenderpack-WT.exe (175.53 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (382.07 KB)
This web page is about Star Defender Pack version 188.8.131.52
Star Defender Pack is a program released by WildTangent. Some computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to erase Star Defender Pack is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Star Defender Pack from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Star Defender Pack or simply click the Search field and type in "Star Defender Pack". If it exists on your system the Star Defender Pack application will be found automatically. After you select Star Defender Pack in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Star Defender Pack, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Star Defender Pack:
- The software company is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\StarDefenderPack\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Star Defender Pack.
8. After removing Star Defender Pack, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Star Defender Pack that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Star Defender Pack using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Star Defender Pack by WildTangent from your PC, nor are we saying that Star Defender Pack by WildTangent is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Star Defender Pack in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-03 11:39:15.463