Star Defender 3 version 1.0
This page is about Star Defender 3 version 1.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Star Defender 3 version 1.0 from your computerGametop
. Further information on Gametop can be seen here
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Star Defender 3 directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Star Defender 3 version 1.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Star Defender 3\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.89 MB (1986560 bytes) on disk and is called StarDefender3.exe.
The executable files below are part of Star Defender 3 version 1.0. They occupy an average of 2.59 MB (2716321
bytes) on disk.
- StarDefender3.exe (1.89 MB)
- unins000.exe (712.66 KB)
The current page applies to Star Defender 3 version 1.0 version 1.0
Star Defender 3 version 1.0 is a program offered by Gametop. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. This is troublesome because removing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY solution to uninstall Star Defender 3 version 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Star Defender 3 version 1.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Star Defender 3 version 1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Star Defender 3 version 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the Star Defender 3 version 1.0 program will be found automatically. After you select Star Defender 3 version 1.0 in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Star Defender 3 version 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Star Defender 3 version 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Star Defender 3 version 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Star Defender 3 version 1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Star Defender 3 version 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Star Defender 3 version 1.0 by Gametop from your computer, nor are we saying that Star Defender 3 version 1.0 by Gametop is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Star Defender 3 version 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 15:41:45.460