Star Defender 2
This info is about Star Defender 2 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Star Defender 2 from your systemWildTangent
. Go over here
for more information on WildTangent. More details about Star Defender 2 can be found at http://support.wildgames.com
. Usually the Star Defender 2 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\StarDefender2 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Star Defender 2's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\StarDefender2\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 2.39 MB (2503872 bytes) on disk and is titled StarDefender2-WT.exe.
Star Defender 2 contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.90 MB (4086568
bytes) on disk.
- StarDefender2-WT.exe (2.39 MB)
- StarDefender2.exe (988.00 KB)
- stardefender2-WT.exe (175.53 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (382.07 KB)
The current web page applies to Star Defender 2 version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find here a few links to other Star Defender 2 releases:
Star Defender 2 is a program offered by the software company WildTangent. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Star Defender 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Star Defender 2 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Star Defender 2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Star Defender 2". If it is installed on your PC the Star Defender 2 program will be found very quickly. When you select Star Defender 2 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Star Defender 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Star Defender 2:
- The publisher is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\StarDefender2\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Star Defender 2.
8. After uninstalling Star Defender 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Star Defender 2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Star Defender 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Star Defender 2 by WildTangent from your computer, nor are we saying that Star Defender 2 by WildTangent is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Star Defender 2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-03 11:37:47.247