This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Star Conflict for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Star Conflict from your systemMy World My Apps Ltd.
. Open here
for more info on My World My Apps Ltd.. Please follow http://www.allgameshome.com/
if you want to read more on Star Conflict on My World My Apps Ltd.'s page. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AllGamesHome.com\Star Conflict directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Star Conflict is "C:\Program Files (x86)\AllGamesHome.com\Star Conflict\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is named Star Conflict.exe and occupies 1.24 MB (1304064 bytes).
The executables below are part of Star Conflict. They occupy an average of 1.92 MB (2011418
bytes) on disk.
- Star Conflict.exe (1.24 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
This data is about Star Conflict version 1.0
Star Conflict is an application marketed by My World My Apps Ltd.. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. This is troublesome because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to erase Star Conflict is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Star Conflict with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Star Conflict or simply activate the Search field and type in "Star Conflict". The Star Conflict application will be found automatically. When you click Star Conflict in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Star Conflict, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Star Conflict:
- The publisher is: http://www.allgameshome.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\AllGamesHome.com\Star Conflict\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Star Conflict.
8. After uninstalling Star Conflict, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Star Conflict which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Star Conflict with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Star Conflict by My World My Apps Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Star Conflict by My World My Apps Ltd. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Star Conflict in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-28 11:30:11.483