You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Star Blaze.1.0 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Star Blaze.1.0 from your computerGladiators Software
. Go over here
where you can read more on Gladiators Software. Please follow http://www.astonshell.com
if you want to read more on Star Blaze.1.0 on Gladiators Software's website. Usually the Star Blaze.1.0 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Star Blaze directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Star Blaze\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Star Blaze.1.0. Star Blaze.1.0's primary file takes about 620.00 KB (634880 bytes) and its name is Launcher.exe.
Star Blaze.1.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.06 MB (1113926
bytes) on disk.
- Launcher.exe (620.00 KB)
- StarBlaze.exe (430.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (37.82 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Star Blaze.1.0.
Star Blaze.1.0 is an application offered by the software company Gladiators Software. Some people want to erase this program. This can be hard because doing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Star Blaze.1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Star Blaze.1.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Star Blaze.1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Star Blaze.1.0". If it exists on your system the Star Blaze.1.0 app will be found automatically. After you click Star Blaze.1.0 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Star Blaze.1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Star Blaze.1.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.astonshell.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Star Blaze\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Star Blaze.1.0.
8. After uninstalling Star Blaze.1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Star Blaze.1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Star Blaze.1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Star Blaze.1.0 by Gladiators Software from your computer, we are not saying that Star Blaze.1.0 by Gladiators Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Star Blaze.1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-19 10:32:26.057