Stanton Deckadance 2.72
This page contains complete information on how to remove Stanton Deckadance 2.72 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Stanton Deckadance 2.72 from your systemStanton
. Go over here
for more information on Stanton. More details about the program Stanton Deckadance 2.72 can be found at http://www.stantondj.com
. Stanton Deckadance 2.72 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Stanton\Deckadance 2 folder, subject to the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Stanton Deckadance 2.72 is C:\Program Files\Stanton\Deckadance 2\uninst.exe. Stanton Deckadance 2.72's primary file takes around 14.66 MB (15376184 bytes) and is named Deckadance2.exe.
Stanton Deckadance 2.72 is composed of the following executables which occupy 17.44 MB (18283821
bytes) on disk:
- Deckadance2.exe (14.66 MB)
- IL-plugin-scanner32.exe (2.53 MB)
- uninst.exe (248.49 KB)
The current page applies to Stanton Deckadance 2.72 version 2.72
Stanton Deckadance 2.72 is a program marketed by Stanton. Some people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Stanton Deckadance 2.72 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Stanton Deckadance 2.72 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Stanton Deckadance 2.72 or simply click the Search field and type in "Stanton Deckadance 2.72". If it exists on your system the Stanton Deckadance 2.72 program will be found automatically. When you select Stanton Deckadance 2.72 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Stanton Deckadance 2.72, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Stanton Deckadance 2.72:
- The publisher is: http://www.stantondj.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Stanton\Deckadance 2\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Stanton Deckadance 2.72.
8. After removing Stanton Deckadance 2.72, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Stanton Deckadance 2.72 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Stanton Deckadance 2.72 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Stanton Deckadance 2.72 by Stanton from your PC, nor are we saying that Stanton Deckadance 2.72 by Stanton is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Stanton Deckadance 2.72 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-29 23:01:24.817