You can find on this page details on how to remove Standard Chess for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Standard Chess from your systemChino Cabezon
. More information on Chino Cabezon can be found here
. Please open http://standardchess.com/
if you want to read more on Standard Chess on Chino Cabezon's website. The program is usually found in the "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\standardchess-ded1cc5addfaef93627d1e32b63d38c6" folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Standard Chess is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\standardchess-ded1cc5addfaef93627d1e32b63d38c6\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 86.60 KB (88680 bytes) on disk and is called webapp-uninstaller.exe.
Standard Chess installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 86.60 KB (88680
bytes) on disk.
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (86.60 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Standard Chess.
Standard Chess is an application marketed by Chino Cabezon. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Standard Chess is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Standard Chess with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Standard Chess or simply click the Search field and type in "Standard Chess". The Standard Chess program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Standard Chess in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Standard Chess, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Standard Chess:
- The web site of the program is: http://standardchess.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\standardchess-ded1cc5addfaef93627d1e32b63d38c6\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Standard Chess.
8. After removing Standard Chess, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Standard Chess which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Standard Chess with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Standard Chess by Chino Cabezon from your PC, nor are we saying that Standard Chess by Chino Cabezon is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Standard Chess supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-26 08:08:51.027