Stand O' Food
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Stand O' Food for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Stand O' Food from your computerWildTangent
. Check out here
for more details on WildTangent. More details about Stand O' Food can be seen at http://support.wildgames.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\WildGames\Stand O Food directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files\WildGames\Stand O Food\uninstall\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Stand O' Food. StandOFood-WT.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.49 MB (1565880 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Stand O' Food. They occupy about 2.31 MB (2422184
bytes) on disk.
- StandOFood-WT.exe (1.49 MB)
- StandOFood.exe (492.00 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
This data is about Stand O' Food version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Stand O' Food:
Stand O' Food is a program marketed by WildTangent. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to erase Stand O' Food is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Stand O' Food with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Stand O' Food or simply click the Search feature and type in "Stand O' Food". If it exists on your system the Stand O' Food program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Stand O' Food in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Stand O' Food, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Stand O' Food:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\WildGames\Stand O Food\uninstall\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Stand O' Food.
8. After removing Stand O' Food, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Stand O' Food that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Stand O' Food using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Stand O' Food by WildTangent from your computer, nor are we saying that Stand O' Food by WildTangent is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Stand O' Food in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-06 05:39:22.310