Stamp ID3 Tag Editor
You can find on this page details on how to remove Stamp ID3 Tag Editor for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Stamp ID3 Tag Editor from your systemNCH Software
. You can read more on NCH Software or check for application updates here
. Usually the Stamp ID3 Tag Editor application is found in the C:\Program Files\NCH Swift Sound\Stamp folder, depending on the user's option during install. Stamp ID3 Tag Editor's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\NCH Swift Sound\Stamp\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled stamp.exe and occupies 804.00 KB (823300 bytes).
Stamp ID3 Tag Editor installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.89 MB (1986656
bytes) on disk.
- stamp.exe (804.00 KB)
- stampsetup_v2.31.exe (332.09 KB)
- uninst.exe (804.00 KB)
This data is about Stamp ID3 Tag Editor version 2.31
alone. For more Stamp ID3 Tag Editor versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Stamp ID3 Tag Editor is a program marketed by the software company NCH Software. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK action to remove Stamp ID3 Tag Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Stamp ID3 Tag Editor from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Stamp ID3 Tag Editor or simply activate the Search field and type in "Stamp ID3 Tag Editor". If it is installed on your PC the Stamp ID3 Tag Editor application will be found automatically. When you click Stamp ID3 Tag Editor in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Stamp ID3 Tag Editor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Stamp ID3 Tag Editor.
8. After removing Stamp ID3 Tag Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Stamp ID3 Tag Editor which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Stamp ID3 Tag Editor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Stamp ID3 Tag Editor by NCH Software from your computer, we are not saying that Stamp ID3 Tag Editor by NCH Software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Stamp ID3 Tag Editor in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-10 22:26:56.297