StageLight version 1.0 (3474)
This web page contains complete information on how to remove StageLight version 1.0 (3474) for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall StageLight version 1.0 (3474) from your PCOpen Labs, LLC.
. Check out here
for more info on Open Labs, LLC.. Please open http://www.OpenLabs.com
if you want to read more on StageLight version 1.0 (3474) on Open Labs, LLC.'s website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\StageLight directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove StageLight version 1.0 (3474) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\StageLight\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. StageLight version 1.0 (3474)'s main file takes around 8.52 MB (8931608 bytes) and is named StageLight.exe.
The following executable files are contained in StageLight version 1.0 (3474). They occupy 16.95 MB (17768807
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- StageLight Container32.exe (1.05 MB)
- StageLight Container64.exe (1.39 MB)
- StageLight Reporter.exe (1.03 MB)
- StageLight Scanner32.exe (1.02 MB)
- StageLight Scanner64.exe (1.34 MB)
- StageLight Tester.exe (1.47 MB)
- StageLight Watcher.exe (1.02 MB)
- StageLight.exe (8.52 MB)
- uninst.exe (106.66 KB)
This info is about StageLight version 1.0 (3474) version 1.03474
StageLight version 1.0 (3474) is an application released by the software company Open Labs, LLC.. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove StageLight version 1.0 (3474) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall StageLight version 1.0 (3474) from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate StageLight version 1.0 (3474) or simply click the Search feature and type in "StageLight version 1.0 (3474)". If it exists on your system the StageLight version 1.0 (3474) application will be found very quickly. When you click StageLight version 1.0 (3474) in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding StageLight version 1.0 (3474), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for StageLight version 1.0 (3474):
- The web site of the program is: http://www.OpenLabs.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\StageLight\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove StageLight version 1.0 (3474).
8. After uninstalling StageLight version 1.0 (3474), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong StageLight version 1.0 (3474) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing StageLight version 1.0 (3474) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove StageLight version 1.0 (3474) by Open Labs, LLC. from your computer, we are not saying that StageLight version 1.0 (3474) by Open Labs, LLC. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove StageLight version 1.0 (3474) in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-10 05:17:04.753