StArt versão 2.3.4
This page is about StArt versão 2.3.4 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall StArt versão 2.3.4 from your systemUFSCar
. Open here
for more details on UFSCar. Please open http://lapes.dc.ufscar.br/
if you want to read more on StArt versão 2.3.4 on UFSCar's web page. StArt versão 2.3.4 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\StArt directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. StArt versão 2.3.4's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\StArt\unins000.exe. StArt versão 2.3.4's primary file takes around 44.00 MB (46134272 bytes) and is called StArt2.3.4.exe.
The executable files below are part of StArt versão 2.3.4. They take an average of 44.94 MB (47124178
bytes) on disk.
- StArt2.3.4.exe (44.00 MB)
- StArtFileAssociation.exe (258.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (708.71 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.3.4
of StArt versão 2.3.4.
StArt versão 2.3.4 is a program marketed by UFSCar. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to remove StArt versão 2.3.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove StArt versão 2.3.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find StArt versão 2.3.4 or simply click the Search field and type in "StArt versão 2.3.4". If it exists on your system the StArt versão 2.3.4 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select StArt versão 2.3.4 in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about StArt versão 2.3.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for StArt versão 2.3.4:
- The software company is: http://lapes.dc.ufscar.br/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\StArt\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall StArt versão 2.3.4.
8. After uninstalling StArt versão 2.3.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong StArt versão 2.3.4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing StArt versão 2.3.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove StArt versão 2.3.4 by UFSCar from your computer, we are not saying that StArt versão 2.3.4 by UFSCar is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove StArt versão 2.3.4 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-03 14:31:16.820