You can find on this page details on how to remove St-Conecta 1.2.122 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall St-Conecta 1.2.122 from your computerSultech
. More information on Sultech can be found here
. Usually the St-Conecta 1.2.122 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ST-Conecta directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove St-Conecta 1.2.122 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ST-Conecta\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. ST-Conecta.exe is the St-Conecta 1.2.122's primary executable file and it occupies close to 2.37 MB (2486272 bytes) on disk.
St-Conecta 1.2.122 contains of the executables below. They take 3.65 MB (3831506
bytes) on disk.
- gbak.exe (264.00 KB)
- isql.exe (349.50 KB)
- ST-Conecta.exe (2.37 MB)
- unins000.exe (700.21 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2.122
of St-Conecta 1.2.122.
St-Conecta 1.2.122 is a program by Sultech. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. This is hard because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall St-Conecta 1.2.122 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase St-Conecta 1.2.122 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find St-Conecta 1.2.122 or simply click the Search field and type in "St-Conecta 1.2.122". If it exists on your system the St-Conecta 1.2.122 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click St-Conecta 1.2.122 in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding St-Conecta 1.2.122, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove St-Conecta 1.2.122.
8. After uninstalling St-Conecta 1.2.122, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong St-Conecta 1.2.122 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling St-Conecta 1.2.122 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove St-Conecta 1.2.122 by Sultech from your PC, we are not saying that St-Conecta 1.2.122 by Sultech is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove St-Conecta 1.2.122 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-14 11:05:04.847