St Andrew's Preparatory School
This page is about St Andrew's Preparatory School for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall St Andrew's Preparatory School from your computerD6 Technology
. Further information on D6 Technology can be seen here
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\D6 Technology\d6_8141 folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\D6 Technology\d6_8141\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall St Andrew's Preparatory School. d6_8141.exe is the St Andrew's Preparatory School's primary executable file and it occupies circa 1.29 MB (1357816 bytes) on disk.
St Andrew's Preparatory School contains of the executables below. They take 2.60 MB (2731496
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
- d6_8141.exe (1.29 MB)
- d6_8141_shell.exe (138.99 KB)
St Andrew's Preparatory School is an application marketed by D6 Technology. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall St Andrew's Preparatory School is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase St Andrew's Preparatory School using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find St Andrew's Preparatory School or simply activate the Search field and type in "St Andrew's Preparatory School". If it exists on your system the St Andrew's Preparatory School application will be found automatically. When you select St Andrew's Preparatory School in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding St Andrew's Preparatory School, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall St Andrew's Preparatory School.
8. After removing St Andrew's Preparatory School, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong St Andrew's Preparatory School that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing St Andrew's Preparatory School with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove St Andrew's Preparatory School by D6 Technology from your PC, we are not saying that St Andrew's Preparatory School by D6 Technology is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove St Andrew's Preparatory School in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-31 14:29:59.307