You can find below detailed information on how to remove SsdReady for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall SsdReady from your PCCEZEO software Ltd.
. More information on CEZEO software Ltd. can be found here
. You can get more details related to SsdReady at http://www.cezeo.com
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\CEZEO software\SsdReady directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for SsdReady is C:\Program Files\CEZEO software\SsdReady\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 403.77 KB (413464 bytes) on disk and is named SsdReady.exe.
SsdReady contains of the executables below. They take 1.08 MB (1132001
bytes) on disk.
- SsdReady.exe (403.77 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.70 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3
of SsdReady. For more SsdReady versions please click below:
SsdReady is a program by CEZEO software Ltd.. Frequently, people try to erase it. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase SsdReady is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall SsdReady using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SsdReady or simply click the Search field and type in "SsdReady". The SsdReady app will be found very quickly. After you select SsdReady in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about SsdReady, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SsdReady:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.cezeo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CEZEO software\SsdReady\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SsdReady.
8. After uninstalling SsdReady, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SsdReady which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SsdReady using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SsdReady by CEZEO software Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that SsdReady by CEZEO software Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SsdReady supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 23:05:11.423