Squids version 1.1
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Squids version 1.1 for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Squids version 1.1 from your systemThe Game Bakers
. You can find out more on The Game Bakers or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about Squids version 1.1 at thegamebakers.com/
. Squids version 1.1 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Squids folder, depending on the user's option. You can remove Squids version 1.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Squids\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Squids version 1.1's primary file takes around 2.19 MB (2298880 bytes) and is called Squids_Release_1.1.exe.
Squids version 1.1 contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.01 MB (3156254
bytes) on disk.
- Squids_Release_1.1.exe (2.19 MB)
- unins000.exe (837.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1
of Squids version 1.1.
Squids version 1.1 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Squids version 1.1:
Squids version 1.1 is an application offered by The Game Bakers. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to erase Squids version 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Squids version 1.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Squids version 1.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "Squids version 1.1". If it exists on your system the Squids version 1.1 app will be found very quickly. When you click Squids version 1.1 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Squids version 1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Squids version 1.1:
- The web site of the program is: thegamebakers.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Squids\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Squids version 1.1.
8. After uninstalling Squids version 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Squids version 1.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Squids version 1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Squids version 1.1 by The Game Bakers from your computer, we are not saying that Squids version 1.1 by The Game Bakers is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Squids version 1.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 14:13:54.633