SqueezePlay 7.8.0r328 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall SqueezePlay 7.8.0r328 from your computerLogitech
. You can find out more on Logitech or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.slimdevices.com
if you want to read more on SqueezePlay 7.8.0r328 on Logitech's web page. Usually the SqueezePlay 7.8.0r328 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SqueezePlay directory, depending on the user's option during install. SqueezePlay 7.8.0r328's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SqueezePlay\unins000.exe. squeezeplay.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 560.50 KB (573952 bytes) on disk.
SqueezePlay 7.8.0r328 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.21 MB (1269594
bytes) on disk.
- squeezeplay.exe (560.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.34 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.8.0328
of SqueezePlay 7.8.0r328.
SqueezePlay 7.8.0r328 is a program marketed by the software company Logitech. Some users try to remove it. This is efortful because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove SqueezePlay 7.8.0r328 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove SqueezePlay 7.8.0r328 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SqueezePlay 7.8.0r328 or simply activate the Search field and type in "SqueezePlay 7.8.0r328". If it exists on your system the SqueezePlay 7.8.0r328 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select SqueezePlay 7.8.0r328 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding SqueezePlay 7.8.0r328, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SqueezePlay 7.8.0r328:
- The software company is: http://www.slimdevices.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SqueezePlay\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SqueezePlay 7.8.0r328.
8. After removing SqueezePlay 7.8.0r328, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SqueezePlay 7.8.0r328 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SqueezePlay 7.8.0r328 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SqueezePlay 7.8.0r328 by Logitech from your computer, nor are we saying that SqueezePlay 7.8.0r328 by Logitech is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SqueezePlay 7.8.0r328 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-06-16 17:13:41.900