This page is about Squawker for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Squawker from your PCRick King
. More data about Rick King can be read here
. More data about the software Squawker can be found at http://www.facebook.com/groups/NUKSSDR/
. Squawker is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Rick King\Squawker directory, depending on the user's decision. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Rick King\Squawker\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Squawker. The program's main executable file is titled Squawker.exe and occupies 9.43 MB (9891840 bytes).
Squawker installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 10.04 MB (10531840
bytes) on disk.
- Squawker Auto Updater.exe (40.00 KB)
- Squawker.exe (9.43 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (585.00 KB)
This web page is about Squawker version 2.00.0009
alone. You can find below a few links to other Squawker releases:
Squawker is a program by Rick King. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. This can be hard because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Squawker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Squawker using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Squawker or simply activate the Search field and type in "Squawker". The Squawker app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Squawker in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Squawker, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Squawker:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.facebook.com/groups/NUKSSDR/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Rick King\Squawker\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Squawker.
8. After removing Squawker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Squawker that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Squawker with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Squawker by Rick King from your PC, we are not saying that Squawker by Rick King is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Squawker supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-30 21:09:06.330