This page contains thorough information on how to remove SqliteToTxt 2.3 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall SqliteToTxt 2.3 from your computerWithdata Software
. More information on Withdata Software can be found here
. You can get more details related to SqliteToTxt 2.3 at http://www.withdata.com/sqlitetotxt/
. Usually the SqliteToTxt 2.3 program is placed in the C:\Program Files\SqliteToTxt directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\SqliteToTxt\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove SqliteToTxt 2.3. The program's main executable file occupies 14.13 MB (14817808 bytes) on disk and is titled SqliteToTxt.exe.
The executables below are part of SqliteToTxt 2.3. They occupy an average of 14.89 MB (15616177
bytes) on disk.
- SqliteToTxt.exe (14.13 MB)
- unins000.exe (779.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.3
of SqliteToTxt 2.3.
SqliteToTxt 2.3 is an application by the software company Withdata Software. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to remove SqliteToTxt 2.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall SqliteToTxt 2.3 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SqliteToTxt 2.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "SqliteToTxt 2.3". The SqliteToTxt 2.3 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select SqliteToTxt 2.3 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about SqliteToTxt 2.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SqliteToTxt 2.3:
- The software company is: http://www.withdata.com/sqlitetotxt/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SqliteToTxt\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SqliteToTxt 2.3.
8. After removing SqliteToTxt 2.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SqliteToTxt 2.3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SqliteToTxt 2.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SqliteToTxt 2.3 by Withdata Software from your computer, we are not saying that SqliteToTxt 2.3 by Withdata Software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove SqliteToTxt 2.3 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-13 18:42:04.923