Sql Server Native Client Installer
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Sql Server Native Client Installer for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Sql Server Native Client Installer from your computerSocrates Ortho
. Additional info about Socrates Ortho can be found here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\SqlNativeClient-1.0 directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files\SqlNativeClient-1.0\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Sql Server Native Client Installer. uninstall.exe is the Sql Server Native Client Installer's main executable file and it occupies close to 4.91 MB (5151193 bytes) on disk.
Sql Server Native Client Installer contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.91 MB (5151193
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Sql Server Native Client Installer version 1.0
Sql Server Native Client Installer is a program marketed by Socrates Ortho. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK way to erase Sql Server Native Client Installer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Sql Server Native Client Installer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Sql Server Native Client Installer or simply click the Search feature and type in "Sql Server Native Client Installer". If it exists on your system the Sql Server Native Client Installer program will be found automatically. When you select Sql Server Native Client Installer in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Sql Server Native Client Installer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Sql Server Native Client Installer.
8. After uninstalling Sql Server Native Client Installer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Sql Server Native Client Installer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Sql Server Native Client Installer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Sql Server Native Client Installer by Socrates Ortho from your computer, we are not saying that Sql Server Native Client Installer by Socrates Ortho is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Sql Server Native Client Installer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-24 19:52:32.353