This web page contains thorough information on how to remove SpywareMaid for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall SpywareMaid from your PCInstaller Technology ©
. Open here
for more info on Installer Technology ©. SpywareMaid is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SpywareMaid directory, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\SpywareMaid\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall SpywareMaid. SpywareMaid.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 951.98 KB (974832 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in SpywareMaid. They take 1.92 MB (2009510
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- RSpywareMaid.exe (78.98 KB)
- SpywareMaid.exe (951.98 KB)
- SpywareMaidAS.exe (266.18 KB)
- SpywareMaidUpdater.exe (87.48 KB)
- SSpywareMaid.exe (449.98 KB)
- uninstall.exe (127.79 KB)
The current page applies to SpywareMaid version 18.104.22.168
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove SpywareMaid.Folders found on disk after you uninstall SpywareMaid from your PC:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall SpywareMaid:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SpywareMaid
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SpywareMaid
Usually the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SpywareMaid\libav.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SpywareMaid\libeay32.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SpywareMaid\libssl32.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SpywareMaid\libunrar.dll
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
SpywareMaid is a program marketed by the software company Installer Technology ©. Sometimes, users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase SpywareMaid is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove SpywareMaid from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SpywareMaid or simply click the Search field and type in "SpywareMaid". If it is installed on your PC the SpywareMaid program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click SpywareMaid in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding SpywareMaid, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SpywareMaid.
8. After removing SpywareMaid, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SpywareMaid which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SpywareMaid with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SpywareMaid by Installer Technology © from your PC, nor are we saying that SpywareMaid by Installer Technology © is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SpywareMaid in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-02 19:04:04.600