This web page is about Spyware Terminator for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Spyware Terminator from your systemCrawler Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Crawler Inc.. You can get more details related to Spyware Terminator at http://www.spywareterminator.com
. Spyware Terminator is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Spyware Terminator directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Spyware Terminator is C:\Program Files\Spyware Terminator\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Spyware Terminator's primary file takes around 7.41 MB (7767152 bytes) and its name is SpywareTerminator.exe.
The executable files below are part of Spyware Terminator. They take an average of 11.82 MB (12394702
bytes) on disk.
- SpywareTerminator.exe (7.41 MB)
- Spywareterminatorshield.Exe (2.72 MB)
- sp_rsser.exe (1,001.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (733.59 KB)
For other Spyware Terminator versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Spyware Terminator is an application released by Crawler Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Spyware Terminator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Spyware Terminator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Spyware Terminator or simply click the Search field and type in "Spyware Terminator". The Spyware Terminator application will be found automatically. After you click Spyware Terminator in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Spyware Terminator, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Spyware Terminator:
- The publisher is: http://www.spywareterminator.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Spyware Terminator\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Spyware Terminator.
8. After removing Spyware Terminator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Spyware Terminator that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Spyware Terminator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Spyware Terminator by Crawler Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Spyware Terminator by Crawler Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Spyware Terminator in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-01 18:14:33.753