This web page is about Spyware Terminator for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Spyware Terminator from your systemCrawler Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Crawler Inc.. You can get more details related to Spyware Terminator at http://www.spywareterminator.com
. Spyware Terminator is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Spyware Terminator directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Spyware Terminator is C:\Program Files\Spyware Terminator\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Spyware Terminator's primary file takes around 7.41 MB (7767152 bytes) and its name is SpywareTerminator.exe.
The executable files below are part of Spyware Terminator. They take an average of 11.82 MB (12394702
bytes) on disk.
- SpywareTerminator.exe (7.41 MB)
- Spywareterminatorshield.Exe (2.72 MB)
- sp_rsser.exe (1,001.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (733.59 KB)
For other Spyware Terminator versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Spyware Terminator is an application released by Crawler Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Spyware Terminator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Spyware Terminator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Spyware Terminator or simply activate the Search field and type in "Spyware Terminator". If it is installed on your PC the Spyware Terminator application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Spyware Terminator in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Spyware Terminator, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Spyware Terminator:
- The publisher is: http://www.spywareterminator.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Spyware Terminator\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Spyware Terminator.
8. After removing Spyware Terminator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Spyware Terminator that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Spyware Terminator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Spyware Terminator by Crawler Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Spyware Terminator by Crawler Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Spyware Terminator in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-01 18:14:33.753