Spyware Doctor 4.0
Spyware Doctor 4.0 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Spyware Doctor 4.0 from your PCPC Tools
. More information on PC Tools can be found here
. More information about the app Spyware Doctor 4.0 can be seen at http://www.pctools.com/
. Spyware Doctor 4.0 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Spyware Doctor folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. Spyware Doctor 4.0's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Spyware Doctor\unins000.exe. swdoctor.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.01 MB (2111632 bytes) on disk.
Spyware Doctor 4.0 is composed of the following executables which take 4.71 MB (4941539
bytes) on disk:
- sdhelp.exe (874.11 KB)
- swdoctor.exe (2.01 MB)
- unins000.exe (683.38 KB)
- update.exe (1.18 MB)
The current page applies to Spyware Doctor 4.0 version 4.0
Spyware Doctor 4.0 is a program released by the software company PC Tools. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Spyware Doctor 4.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Spyware Doctor 4.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Spyware Doctor 4.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Spyware Doctor 4.0". The Spyware Doctor 4.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Spyware Doctor 4.0 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Spyware Doctor 4.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Spyware Doctor 4.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pctools.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Spyware Doctor\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Spyware Doctor 4.0.
8. After uninstalling Spyware Doctor 4.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Spyware Doctor 4.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Spyware Doctor 4.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Spyware Doctor 4.0 by PC Tools from your PC, we are not saying that Spyware Doctor 4.0 by PC Tools is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Spyware Doctor 4.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-01 07:16:12.367