Spybot - Search & Destroy
Spybot - Search & Destroy is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Spybot - Search & Destroy from your PCSafer-Networking Ltd.
. Take a look here
for more info on Safer-Networking Ltd.. More info about the software Spybot - Search & Destroy can be found at http://www.safer-networking.org/
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2 directory (same installation drive as Windows). Spybot - Search & Destroy's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\unins000.exe. Spybot - Search & Destroy's main file takes about 4.02 MB (4214168 bytes) and is called SDWelcome.exe.
The executable files below are part of Spybot - Search & Destroy. They take an average of 121.27 MB (127157864
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- blindman.exe (129.88 KB)
- SDScan.exe (4.60 MB)
- SDBootCD.exe (3.85 MB)
- SDCleaner.exe (4.36 MB)
- SDDelFile.exe (3.10 MB)
- SDDisableProxy.exe (16.98 KB)
- SDFiles.exe (4.98 MB)
- SDFileScanHelper.exe (215.95 KB)
- SDFSSvc.exe (1.66 MB)
- SDHelp.exe (3.92 MB)
- SDHookHelper.exe (124.17 KB)
- SDHookInst32.exe (244.88 KB)
- SDHookInst64.exe (312.26 KB)
- SDImmunize.exe (4.25 MB)
- SDLogReport.exe (3.76 MB)
- SDOnAccess.exe (3.13 MB)
- SDPESetup.exe (218.96 KB)
- SDPEStart.exe (3.44 MB)
- SDPhoneScan.exe (4.14 MB)
- SDPRE.exe (3.04 MB)
- SDPrepPos.exe (5.96 MB)
- SDQuarantine.exe (4.05 MB)
- SDRootAlyzer.exe (4.86 MB)
- SDSBIEdit.exe (5.71 MB)
- SDScript.exe (5.19 MB)
- SDSettings.exe (5.15 MB)
- SDShell.exe (3.72 MB)
- SDShred.exe (3.84 MB)
- SDSysRepair.exe (4.18 MB)
- SDTools.exe (5.13 MB)
- SDTray.exe (3.91 MB)
- SDUpdate.exe (4.53 MB)
- SDUpdSvc.exe (1.99 MB)
- SDWelcome.exe (4.02 MB)
- SDWSCSvc.exe (167.90 KB)
- spybotsd2-install-bdcore-update.exe (564.51 KB)
- spybotsd2-translation-esx.exe (241.88 KB)
- spybotsd2-translation-frx.exe (248.11 KB)
- spybotsd2-translation-hux2.exe (244.87 KB)
- spybotsd2-translation-nlx2.exe (240.39 KB)
- spybotsd2-translation-ukx.exe (251.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.21 MB)
- xcacls.exe (89.50 KB)
This info is about Spybot - Search & Destroy version 2.4.40
only. For other Spybot - Search & Destroy versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Spybot - Search & Destroy has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Spybot - Search & Destroy when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\SDTasks.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\SDTray.exe.log
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Safer Networking Limited\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Safer Networking Limited\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2
Spybot - Search & Destroy is a program offered by the software company Safer-Networking Ltd.. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to uninstall Spybot - Search & Destroy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Spybot - Search & Destroy from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Spybot - Search & Destroy or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Spybot - Search & Destroy". If it is installed on your PC the Spybot - Search & Destroy app will be found automatically. After you click Spybot - Search & Destroy in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Spybot - Search & Destroy, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Spybot - Search & Destroy:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.safer-networking.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Spybot - Search & Destroy.
8. After removing Spybot - Search & Destroy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Spybot - Search & Destroy which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Spybot - Search & Destroy using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Spybot - Search & Destroy by Safer-Networking Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Spybot - Search & Destroy by Safer-Networking Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Spybot - Search & Destroy in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:54:20.987