SpyShelter Firewall 9.6.5
SpyShelter Firewall 9.6.5 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall SpyShelter Firewall 9.6.5 from your computerDatpol
. Additional info about Datpol can be seen here
. More details about SpyShelter Firewall 9.6.5 can be seen at http://www.spyshelter.com/
. Usually the SpyShelter Firewall 9.6.5 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SpyShelter Firewall directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing SpyShelter Firewall 9.6.5 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\SpyShelter Firewall\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. SpyShelter Firewall 9.6.5's primary file takes around 3.34 MB (3498760 bytes) and its name is SpyShelter.exe.
SpyShelter Firewall 9.6.5 is composed of the following executables which take 5.09 MB (5334896
bytes) on disk:
- RsltView.exe (599.76 KB)
- SpyShelter.exe (3.34 MB)
- SpyShelterSrv.exe (43.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The current page applies to SpyShelter Firewall 9.6.5 version 9.6.5
When planning to uninstall SpyShelter Firewall 9.6.5 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were left behind:
The files below are left behind on your disk by SpyShelter Firewall 9.6.5's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SpyShelter Firewall
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SpyShelter Firewall\SpyShelterSrv.exe
SpyShelter Firewall 9.6.5 is a program by the software company Datpol. Frequently, people want to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to remove SpyShelter Firewall 9.6.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall SpyShelter Firewall 9.6.5 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SpyShelter Firewall 9.6.5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "SpyShelter Firewall 9.6.5". If it is installed on your PC the SpyShelter Firewall 9.6.5 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select SpyShelter Firewall 9.6.5 in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about SpyShelter Firewall 9.6.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SpyShelter Firewall 9.6.5:
- The software company is: http://www.spyshelter.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SpyShelter Firewall\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SpyShelter Firewall 9.6.5.
8. After uninstalling SpyShelter Firewall 9.6.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SpyShelter Firewall 9.6.5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SpyShelter Firewall 9.6.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SpyShelter Firewall 9.6.5 by Datpol from your computer, we are not saying that SpyShelter Firewall 9.6.5 by Datpol is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SpyShelter Firewall 9.6.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 01:10:44.487