SpyShelter Firewall 10.5.1
SpyShelter Firewall 10.5.1 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall SpyShelter Firewall 10.5.1 from your computerDatpol
. You can find out more on Datpol or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.spyshelter.com/
to get more information about SpyShelter Firewall 10.5.1 on Datpol's website. Usually the SpyShelter Firewall 10.5.1 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SpyShelter Firewall folder, depending on the user's option during install. SpyShelter Firewall 10.5.1's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\SpyShelter Firewall\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file has a size of 3.52 MB (3686664 bytes) on disk and is titled SpyShelter.exe.
The following executable files are contained in SpyShelter Firewall 10.5.1. They occupy 5.28 MB (5533024
bytes) on disk.
- RsltView.exe (600.16 KB)
- SpyShelter.exe (3.52 MB)
- SpyShelterSrv.exe (48.16 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.5.1
of SpyShelter Firewall 10.5.1.
SpyShelter Firewall 10.5.1 is a program by Datpol. Frequently, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to erase SpyShelter Firewall 10.5.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete SpyShelter Firewall 10.5.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SpyShelter Firewall 10.5.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "SpyShelter Firewall 10.5.1". The SpyShelter Firewall 10.5.1 application will be found automatically. After you select SpyShelter Firewall 10.5.1 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding SpyShelter Firewall 10.5.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SpyShelter Firewall 10.5.1:
- The software company is: http://www.spyshelter.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SpyShelter Firewall\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SpyShelter Firewall 10.5.1.
8. After removing SpyShelter Firewall 10.5.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SpyShelter Firewall 10.5.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SpyShelter Firewall 10.5.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SpyShelter Firewall 10.5.1 by Datpol from your PC, we are not saying that SpyShelter Firewall 10.5.1 by Datpol is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove SpyShelter Firewall 10.5.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-07 15:11:40.183