SpyHunter 5 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall SpyHunter 5 from your computerEnigmaSoft Limited
. Go over here
where you can get more info on EnigmaSoft Limited. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\EnigmaSoft\SpyHunter directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\ProgramData\EnigmaSoft Limited\sh5_installer.exe -r sh5 -lng SV is the full command line if you want to uninstall SpyHunter 5. SpyHunter5.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 9.70 MB (10175544 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with SpyHunter 5. They take about 121.14 MB (127020000
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Native.exe (58.05 KB)
- ShKernel.exe (11.81 MB)
- ShMonitor.exe (514.55 KB)
- SpyHunter5.exe (9.70 MB)
- ApplicationUpdate.exe (93.40 MB)
- RegHunterSetup.exe (5.66 MB)
The current page applies to SpyHunter 5 version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below info on other releases of SpyHunter 5:
...click to view all...
SpyHunter 5 is a program released by EnigmaSoft Limited. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to erase SpyHunter 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall SpyHunter 5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SpyHunter 5 or simply click the Search field and type in "SpyHunter 5". The SpyHunter 5 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select SpyHunter 5 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding SpyHunter 5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SpyHunter 5.
8. After uninstalling SpyHunter 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SpyHunter 5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SpyHunter 5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SpyHunter 5 by EnigmaSoft Limited from your PC, nor are we saying that SpyHunter 5 by EnigmaSoft Limited is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SpyHunter 5 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-21 14:35:17.290