Spriter version b7
Spriter version b7 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Spriter version b7 from your computerBrashMonkey, LLC
. More information on BrashMonkey, LLC can be seen here
. Please open http://www.BrashMonkey.com
if you want to read more on Spriter version b7 on BrashMonkey, LLC's web page. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Spriter directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. Spriter version b7's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Spriter\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.05 MB (3195904 bytes) on disk and is called Spriter.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Spriter version b7. They occupy about 3.73 MB (3914401
bytes) on disk.
- Spriter.exe (3.05 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7
of Spriter version b7.
Spriter version b7 is an application marketed by the software company BrashMonkey, LLC. Some users try to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to uninstall Spriter version b7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Spriter version b7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Spriter version b7 or simply click the Search field and type in "Spriter version b7". The Spriter version b7 app will be found automatically. When you click Spriter version b7 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Spriter version b7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Spriter version b7:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.BrashMonkey.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Spriter\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Spriter version b7.
8. After removing Spriter version b7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Spriter version b7 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Spriter version b7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Spriter version b7 by BrashMonkey, LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Spriter version b7 by BrashMonkey, LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Spriter version b7 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 07:06:04.030