This web page is about SpringFiles for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall SpringFiles from your systemhttp://www.spring-file.com
. Additional info about http://www.spring-file.com can be read here
. More data about the app SpringFiles can be found at http://www.spring-file.com
. Usually the SpringFiles application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SpringFiles folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove SpringFiles by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\SpringFiles\Uninstall.exe". Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. SpringFiles.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.02 MB (1070152 bytes) on disk.
SpringFiles is comprised of the following executables which occupy 9.72 MB (10195376
bytes) on disk:
- Updater.exe (419.07 KB)
- SpringFiles.exe (1.02 MB)
This page is about SpringFiles version 29.15.46
only. For other SpringFiles versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders remaining:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall SpringFiles:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SpringFiles
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\SpringFiles
Many times the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SpringFiles\htmlayout.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SpringFiles\uninstall.dat
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
SpringFiles is a program offered by the software company http://www.spring-file.com. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to erase SpringFiles is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete SpringFiles with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SpringFiles or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SpringFiles". The SpringFiles app will be found automatically. When you select SpringFiles in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding SpringFiles, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SpringFiles:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.spring-file.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SpringFiles\Uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SpringFiles.
8. After uninstalling SpringFiles, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SpringFiles that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SpringFiles using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SpringFiles by http://www.spring-file.com from your PC, nor are we saying that SpringFiles by http://www.spring-file.com is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SpringFiles supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 16:05:10.467