Spring Bonus version 1.5
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Spring Bonus version 1.5 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Spring Bonus version 1.5 from your computergogo78
. More information about gogo78 can be seen here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Spring Bonus directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can remove Spring Bonus version 1.5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Spring Bonus\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Spring Bonus version 1.5's main file takes around 3.32 MB (3482968 bytes) and its name is SpringBonus.exe.
Spring Bonus version 1.5 is composed of the following executables which occupy 4.56 MB (4778614
bytes) on disk:
- SpringBonus.exe (3.32 MB)
- unins000.exe (697.78 KB)
- uninstall.exe (567.50 KB)
This info is about Spring Bonus version 1.5 version 1.5
Spring Bonus version 1.5 is a program offered by the software company gogo78. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Spring Bonus version 1.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Spring Bonus version 1.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Spring Bonus version 1.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "Spring Bonus version 1.5". If it exists on your system the Spring Bonus version 1.5 program will be found automatically. After you click Spring Bonus version 1.5 in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Spring Bonus version 1.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Spring Bonus version 1.5.
8. After removing Spring Bonus version 1.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Spring Bonus version 1.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Spring Bonus version 1.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Spring Bonus version 1.5 by gogo78 from your PC, nor are we saying that Spring Bonus version 1.5 by gogo78 is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Spring Bonus version 1.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-04 13:01:23.177