A way to uninstall SpottyFiles from your computer
SpottyFiles is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by http://www.spottyfls.com
. Take a look here
for more info on http://www.spottyfls.com. Detailed information about SpottyFiles can be seen at http://www.spottyfls.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SpottyFiles folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\SpottyFiles\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall SpottyFiles. SpottyFiles.exe is the SpottyFiles's primary executable file and it occupies around 241.50 KB (247296 bytes) on disk.
SpottyFiles installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.16 MB (5410696
bytes) on disk.
- Downloader.exe (1.29 MB)
- SpottyFiles.exe (241.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (3.63 MB)
This web page is about SpottyFiles version 30.15.22
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of SpottyFiles:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall SpottyFiles you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk by SpottyFiles when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SpottyFiles
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\SpottyFiles
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SpottyFiles\Downloader.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SpottyFiles\htmlayout.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SpottyFiles\SpottyFiles.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SpottyFiles\uninstall.dat
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
How to uninstall SpottyFiles with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
SpottyFiles is an application marketed by http://www.spottyfls.com. Sometimes, users want to remove it. This can be efortful because removing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY way to remove SpottyFiles is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SpottyFiles or simply click the Search field and type in "SpottyFiles". If it is installed on your PC the SpottyFiles application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click SpottyFiles in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about SpottyFiles, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SpottyFiles:
- The software company is: http://www.spottyfls.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SpottyFiles\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SpottyFiles.
8. After uninstalling SpottyFiles, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SpottyFiles that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SpottyFiles with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed SpottyFiles:
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SpottyFiles by http://www.spottyfls.com from your computer, we are not saying that SpottyFiles by http://www.spottyfls.com is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SpottyFiles supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-08 16:29:47.963