Spots v. 1.0.1
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Spots v. 1.0.1 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Spots v. 1.0.1 from your computerLC IBros Solutions S.R.L.
. More data about LC IBros Solutions S.R.L. can be found here
. Click on http://www.lcibrossolutions.com
to get more data about Spots v. 1.0.1 on LC IBros Solutions S.R.L.'s website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Spots folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Spots v. 1.0.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Spots\unins000.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named Spots.exe and occupies 553.00 KB (566272 bytes).
Spots v. 1.0.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.18 MB (1239818
bytes) on disk.
- Spots.exe (553.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
This web page is about Spots v. 1.0.1 version 1.0.1
Spots v. 1.0.1 is a program released by the software company LC IBros Solutions S.R.L.. Frequently, users try to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to remove Spots v. 1.0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Spots v. 1.0.1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Spots v. 1.0.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Spots v. 1.0.1". If it is installed on your PC the Spots v. 1.0.1 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Spots v. 1.0.1 in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Spots v. 1.0.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Spots v. 1.0.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.lcibrossolutions.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Spots\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Spots v. 1.0.1.
8. After uninstalling Spots v. 1.0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Spots v. 1.0.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Spots v. 1.0.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Spots v. 1.0.1 by LC IBros Solutions S.R.L. from your PC, nor are we saying that Spots v. 1.0.1 by LC IBros Solutions S.R.L. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Spots v. 1.0.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 08:04:51.663