SpotifyBeta is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall SpotifyBeta from your computerSpotify AB
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Spotify AB. More information about SpotifyBeta can be found at http://www.spotify.com
. SpotifyBeta is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\SpotifyBeta directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\SpotifyBeta\SpotifyBeta.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall SpotifyBeta. The application's main executable file occupies 5.58 MB (5847096 bytes) on disk and is named spotifybeta.exe.
The following executables are contained in SpotifyBeta. They occupy 7.69 MB (8067296
bytes) on disk.
- spotifybeta.exe (5.58 MB)
- SpotifyBetaCrashService.exe (530.55 KB)
- SpotifyBetaWebHelper.exe (1.53 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (71.55 KB)
The current page applies to SpotifyBeta version 188.8.131.527.1620
alone. For more SpotifyBeta versions please click below:
...click to view all...
SpotifyBeta is a program offered by Spotify AB. Some users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to remove SpotifyBeta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase SpotifyBeta from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SpotifyBeta or simply click the Search field and type in "SpotifyBeta". If it is installed on your PC the SpotifyBeta program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select SpotifyBeta in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding SpotifyBeta, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SpotifyBeta:
- The software company is: http://www.spotify.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\SpotifyBeta\SpotifyBeta.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SpotifyBeta.
8. After removing SpotifyBeta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SpotifyBeta that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SpotifyBeta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SpotifyBeta by Spotify AB from your computer, nor are we saying that SpotifyBeta by Spotify AB is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SpotifyBeta supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-10 11:59:34.253