Spotify is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Spotify from your computerSpotify Ltd
. More info about Spotify Ltd can be seen here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Spotify folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Spotify\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Spotify. Spotify.exe is the Spotify's main executable file and it takes approximately 24.85 MB (26062056 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Spotify. They take 26.98 MB (28292887
bytes) on disk.
- Spotify.exe (24.85 MB)
- SpotifyMigrator.exe (762.23 KB)
- SpotifyStartupTask.exe (130.23 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.26 MB)
This data is about Spotify version 220.127.116.1166.93904
alone. For other Spotify versions please click below:
Spotify is a program offered by Spotify Ltd. Some computer users decide to remove this application. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to remove Spotify is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Spotify from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Spotify or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Spotify". The Spotify application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Spotify in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Spotify, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Spotify.
8. After uninstalling Spotify, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Spotify that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Spotify with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Spotify by Spotify Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Spotify by Spotify Ltd is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Spotify in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-26 16:18:43.390