This page is about SpotLite Launcher for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall SpotLite Launcher from your PCSpotLite Launcher
. More information about SpotLite Launcher can be read here
. You can get more details about SpotLite Launcher at http://www.spotlitelauncher.nl/
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet\SpotLite Launcher directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for SpotLite Launcher is C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet\SpotLite Launcher\Uninstall.exe. SpotLiteLauncher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 742.50 KB (760320 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in SpotLite Launcher. They take 793.99 KB (813045
bytes) on disk.
- SpotLiteLauncher.exe (742.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (51.49 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of SpotLite Launcher.
SpotLite Launcher is a program released by the software company SpotLite Launcher. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. This can be hard because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to erase SpotLite Launcher is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete SpotLite Launcher from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SpotLite Launcher or simply click the Search feature and type in "SpotLite Launcher". If it exists on your system the SpotLite Launcher program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click SpotLite Launcher in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about SpotLite Launcher, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SpotLite Launcher:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.spotlitelauncher.nl/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet\SpotLite Launcher\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SpotLite Launcher.
8. After removing SpotLite Launcher, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SpotLite Launcher that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SpotLite Launcher using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SpotLite Launcher by SpotLite Launcher from your PC, nor are we saying that SpotLite Launcher by SpotLite Launcher is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SpotLite Launcher in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-05 09:54:51.933