Sports Trader version 1.1
This page is about Sports Trader version 1.1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Sports Trader version 1.1 from your systemzcodesystem.com
. Check out here
where you can find out more on zcodesystem.com. You can read more about about Sports Trader version 1.1 at http://www.zcodesystem.com/
. Sports Trader version 1.1 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sports Trader folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for removing Sports Trader version 1.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Sports Trader\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Sports Trader version 1.1's main file takes about 44.22 MB (46366606 bytes) and is named SportsTrader.exe.
The executables below are part of Sports Trader version 1.1. They occupy an average of 45.36 MB (47560791
bytes) on disk.
- SportsTrader.exe (44.22 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current web page applies to Sports Trader version 1.1 version 1.1
Sports Trader version 1.1 is a program marketed by the software company zcodesystem.com. Some users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. The best EASY action to uninstall Sports Trader version 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Sports Trader version 1.1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Sports Trader version 1.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "Sports Trader version 1.1". If it is installed on your PC the Sports Trader version 1.1 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Sports Trader version 1.1 in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Sports Trader version 1.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sports Trader version 1.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.zcodesystem.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sports Trader\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Sports Trader version 1.1.
8. After removing Sports Trader version 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Sports Trader version 1.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Sports Trader version 1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Sports Trader version 1.1 by zcodesystem.com from your computer, we are not saying that Sports Trader version 1.1 by zcodesystem.com is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Sports Trader version 1.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-04 12:59:48.070