Sport.tv Version 2.79an
Sport.tv Version 2.79an is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Sport.tv Version 2.79an from your computerSport.tv
. More information on Sport.tv can be seen here
. More information about Sport.tv Version 2.79an can be seen at Sport.tv
. Sport.tv Version 2.79an is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sport.tv directory, regulated by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Sport.tv Version 2.79an is C:\Program Files (x86)\Sport.tv\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 3.64 MB (3814400 bytes) on disk and is labeled Sport.tv.exe.
The executable files below are part of Sport.tv Version 2.79an. They take about 4.86 MB (5093863
bytes) on disk.
- Sport.tv.exe (3.64 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.22 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.79
of Sport.tv Version 2.79an.
Sport.tv Version 2.79an is a program by the software company Sport.tv. Some people choose to uninstall it. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Sport.tv Version 2.79an is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Sport.tv Version 2.79an from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Sport.tv Version 2.79an or simply click the Search feature and type in "Sport.tv Version 2.79an". If it exists on your system the Sport.tv Version 2.79an application will be found very quickly. After you click Sport.tv Version 2.79an in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Sport.tv Version 2.79an, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sport.tv Version 2.79an:
- The web site of the application is: Sport.tv
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sport.tv\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Sport.tv Version 2.79an.
8. After removing Sport.tv Version 2.79an, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Sport.tv Version 2.79an that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Sport.tv Version 2.79an using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Sport.tv Version 2.79an by Sport.tv from your computer, nor are we saying that Sport.tv Version 2.79an by Sport.tv is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Sport.tv Version 2.79an supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 08:07:44.127