Spooky Manor 1.9
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Spooky Manor 1.9 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Spooky Manor 1.9 from your PCBigFunGames, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can read more on BigFunGames, Inc.. Click on http://www.big-fun-games.com/
to get more facts about Spooky Manor 1.9 on BigFunGames, Inc.'s website. Usually the Spooky Manor 1.9 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\big-fun-games.com\Spooky Manor directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Spooky Manor 1.9 is C:\Program Files (x86)\big-fun-games.com\Spooky Manor\unins000.exe. game.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 114.00 KB (116736 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Spooky Manor 1.9. They occupy 1.78 MB (1862595
bytes) on disk.
- engine.exe (516.00 KB)
- game.exe (114.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
This web page is about Spooky Manor 1.9 version 1.9.2
Spooky Manor 1.9 is a program released by the software company BigFunGames, Inc.. Some people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Spooky Manor 1.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Spooky Manor 1.9 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Spooky Manor 1.9 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Spooky Manor 1.9". If it exists on your system the Spooky Manor 1.9 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Spooky Manor 1.9 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Spooky Manor 1.9, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Spooky Manor 1.9:
- The software company is: http://www.big-fun-games.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\big-fun-games.com\Spooky Manor\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Spooky Manor 1.9.
8. After uninstalling Spooky Manor 1.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Spooky Manor 1.9 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Spooky Manor 1.9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Spooky Manor 1.9 by BigFunGames, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Spooky Manor 1.9 by BigFunGames, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Spooky Manor 1.9 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-02-27 23:50:18.493