Spooky Mahjong - Deutsch 1.0
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Spooky Mahjong - Deutsch 1.0 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Spooky Mahjong - Deutsch 1.0 from your systemBigFish
. Further information on BigFish can be seen here
. Spooky Mahjong - Deutsch 1.0 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Spooky Mahjong - Deutsch folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Spooky Mahjong - Deutsch 1.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Spooky Mahjong - Deutsch\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 7.55 MB (7913472 bytes) on disk and is named Spooky Mahjong.exe.
Spooky Mahjong - Deutsch 1.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 9.96 MB (10444633
bytes) on disk.
- qvqbcnn.exe (2.23 MB)
- Spooky Mahjong.exe (7.55 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (186.46 KB)
This data is about Spooky Mahjong - Deutsch 1.0 version 1.0
Spooky Mahjong - Deutsch 1.0 is an application offered by BigFish. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Spooky Mahjong - Deutsch 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Spooky Mahjong - Deutsch 1.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Spooky Mahjong - Deutsch 1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Spooky Mahjong - Deutsch 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the Spooky Mahjong - Deutsch 1.0 program will be found automatically. After you select Spooky Mahjong - Deutsch 1.0 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Spooky Mahjong - Deutsch 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Spooky Mahjong - Deutsch 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Spooky Mahjong - Deutsch 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Spooky Mahjong - Deutsch 1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Spooky Mahjong - Deutsch 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Spooky Mahjong - Deutsch 1.0 by BigFish from your PC, we are not saying that Spooky Mahjong - Deutsch 1.0 by BigFish is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Spooky Mahjong - Deutsch 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 02:13:24.053