You can find below details on how to uninstall Spoiler Alert for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Spoiler Alert from your computerMEGAFUZZ
. Take a look here
for more information on MEGAFUZZ. You can read more about about Spoiler Alert at http://tinybuild.com/spoiler-alert
. Spoiler Alert is frequently set up in the C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Spoiler Alert folder, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for removing Spoiler Alert is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Steam.exe is the Spoiler Alert's main executable file and it takes approximately 2.73 MB (2858272 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Spoiler Alert. They occupy 45.33 MB (47530904
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (376.28 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.73 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (501.78 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (556.28 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.25 MB)
- uninstall.exe (201.10 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.81 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.40 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (1.97 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (385.78 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (375.78 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
- Config.exe (1.68 MB)
- RaceDedicatedServer_Steam.exe (6.95 MB)
- Race_Steam.exe (7.09 MB)
- ResultReporter.exe (688.00 KB)
- SteamExpansionApp.exe (92.00 KB)
- SteamProxy.exe (112.00 KB)
- vrcmd.exe (1.20 MB)
- vrcmd_x64.exe (1.56 MB)
- vrserver.exe (1.23 MB)
- OculusConfigUtil.exe (6.11 MB)
Spoiler Alert is an application released by MEGAFUZZ. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Spoiler Alert is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Spoiler Alert from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Spoiler Alert or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Spoiler Alert". The Spoiler Alert app will be found automatically. After you click Spoiler Alert in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Spoiler Alert, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Spoiler Alert:
- The web site of the program is: http://tinybuild.com/spoiler-alert
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Spoiler Alert.
8. After removing Spoiler Alert, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Spoiler Alert that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Spoiler Alert using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Spoiler Alert by MEGAFUZZ from your PC, we are not saying that Spoiler Alert by MEGAFUZZ is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Spoiler Alert in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-11 20:40:08.840